Our office will be closed on Monday, March 20th. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!!!
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
- May the wind always be at your back.
- May you be at the gates of heaven an hour before the devil knows your dead!
- May neighbours respect you, trouble neglect you, the angels protect you, and Heaven accept you.
- I complained that I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.
- May you have the hindsight to know where you’ve been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far.
- May you live to be 100 years, with one extra year to repent.
- May the roof above you never fall in and those gathered beneath it never fall out.
- A little fire that warms is better than a big fire that burns.
- There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.
- Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
- Wherever you go and whatever you do, may the luck of the Irish be there with you.
- Men are like bagpipes – no sound comes from them until they are full.
- A family of Irish birth will argue and fight, but let a shout come from without, and see them all unite.
- The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.
Are you interested in purchasing an Easter Lily to decorate your home or to place in our Church in memorial of your loved ones during the Easter season? If you wish to purchase a lily from our parish at a cost of $20.00 each, please call the office at 754-1195. The deadline to place your order is Friday, April 7th. Your support to this project helps our parish as well as keeping the memory of your loved ones.
The first draw for our Trouter’s Special Sweep took place on Wednesday, March 15th. The winning Number was 1625 – Gerard Smith. Ticket drawn by Jackie Collins, witnessed by Patricia Norman.
We have tickets available at a cost of $1.00 each on Crelew Neddlework art entitled, “Rebecca’s Portrait”. You can obtain your ticket at the parish office or at our Church. Thank your for your continued support!
Come join us for our Annual St. Patrick’s Social and Parish Appreciation Night on Saturday, March 18, 2017 following the 5:00 p.m. mass. Together we can share some food and sing a few Irish tunes. All are welcome.
Donations in Memory of Loved Ones
Some parishioners/friends choose, from time to time, to have donations in memory of their loved ones made to St. Patrick’s Parish (in lieu of flowers). If you are interested in this option, we can provide envelopes for donations and we will then forward a card acknowledging your kind offering in memory of the deceased to their family. Offerings made will be used to help offset costs associated with one of our many ongoing parish projects. If you require further information on this initiative, please feel free to call the parish office at 754-1195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Monies can be emailed to the parish or sent by cheque. A tax receipt will be forwarded to the donor. Thank you for choosing St. Patrick’s as your charity.